Hello Everyone and
welcome new comers, followers, and movie lovers. Thanks for tuning in so much
and all the great comments and support. I just wanted to let you guys know what’s
going on this weekend I am playing a lot of the new call of duty exo zombies on
my Xbox one. If anyone is interested in playing with me and possibly do some
twitch broadcasting look me at cocoroo on Xbox live and cocor00 on twitch. I
will be mentioning my blog on these sites and I will share this blog again with
my Facebook friends.
Tomorrow I will be going
to the AMC Showplace
Cicero 14 4779 W Cermak, Cicero, IL 60804 and will be seeing The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water. I am
excited to see this film because I have been watching SpongeBob for quite some
time now and I need a good laugh. I also have heard good review about the about
I just need to hear it for myself on the theater speakers. I have never been to
this movie theater before and it is very new to me so I am not too sure about
where to eat. I have decided to make it totally random on the place to eat.
Last Sunday I went out to eat with a couple friends and went
to see Jupiter Ascending it was a little hard to take notes and recorded video
with company so I didn’t. The movie was very cool with the visuals and special
effects but it was too much and they rushed through the story to fast to show
off the special effects. Its a good movie for the kids but maybe not for
everyone.
Thanks for viewing and if you have any questions or comments
please leave a message in the comment. = )
How is the new EXO-Zombies? I have a PS4 so I have to wait till later this month for it.
ReplyDelete