Saturday, January 31, 2015

New Week New Movie and Dinner



Hello every one and Thanks for coming back or if your new welcome to Movie and a Dinner. Last week I went to see “Into the woods” and ate at Hooter’s. I would like to apologize to everyone for my last outing because unfortunately I had to eat dinner first and then see the movie. : (
This was because I checked the times of the show on a very familiar movie website *coughfandangocough* the night before and the next afternoon they changed the times. It was a little to relaxing in the movie theater with a full stomach already. The movie was great and I recently found out that the movie was based off of a play and they will possible bring it back to Broadway. I was a little disappointed with Johnny Depp’s character, they made him play a very evil wolf that he did a very good job doing.
This week I will be traveling to see a movie a lot of my friends have been talking about and that is “Project Alamance” at the Chicago Ridge 6 movie theater located at 500 Chicago Ridge Mall, Chicago Ridge, IL 60415. After the movie I will be grabbing a bite to eat at the Texas corral right across the from the movie theater located on 95th street. Something I also find convenient is that this movie theater is located in a mall so if I have time I can buy that new hat I have been saving up for.
 : )
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and thanks for reading I hope you come back and next time you have nothing planed just go see a movie : )
If you would like to learn more about me or get ahold of me you can find me on social media sites like:

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to see this movie and i usually am a Johnny Depp fan. It sucks that it sounds like his character in this movie wasn't as good as i had hoped. On the other hand Hooters is a favorite place of mine so maybe if I eat there after i see into the woods it will make the experience better.

    ReplyDelete