It is Saturday evening and I am looking around the internet
for any movies that are playing that I might have forgotten about. The Movie
that really caught my eye that I haven’t seen yet is “Into the Woods”. The AMC
LOEWS QUARRY movie theater located off of I-55 and Lagrange road is playing a
show tomorrow. I am excited to see this film because I am a Johnny Depp fan and
excited to see him play the part of the wolf. “Into the Woods” is a Disney film
and is rate PG and suitable for many old folks so don’t be afraid to bring grandma.
The best description I have found of the movie was on the internet movie data
base or imdb.com and it said “A witch tasks a childless baker and his wife with
procuring magical items from classic fairy tales to reverse the curse put on
their family tree.” I am not entirely sure what the film is supposed to be
about expect a possible fairytale. I am not going to put my hope up though on a
wonderful cast and it being a Disney film I was not a fan of the newest Alice in
Wonderland with Johnny Depp. After the
film I will head to Hooters which is not too far from the theater it is it is
just located north of the movie theater on Lagrange road. Before the movie I will
post information on the exact address of the Movie Theater and Hooters. Thanks
for reading and please leave a comment or suggestion. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment