Hello everyone and thanks for tuning in today I went to
north river side mall and I was very excited to see Kingsman: secret service
the trailer was very good and excited and caught my attention. I went to the
mall and drove around. I parked near the entrance that looked closes to the
movie theater in the mall. I went in the mall and could not find the movie theater
anywhere to be seen so I looked at a map and it looked as if the movie theater
was in a different building so I looked around where it was placed on the map
and no sign of a movie theater expect movie theater signs but no actual theater
so I went outside and looked around and could not find a thing and made my
video.
After that
I went to Fat Daddy it was a little crowded and is a very small place but I waited
patiently and was serviced right away and timely. I waited out some of the time
I would have used at the the movies with a couple drinks and some video gaming
slots. Soon after I order a burger and some fries and they came out delicious.
I was lucky enough to see one of my old friends Jose from high school just as I
was leaving. Tomorrow I am going to see the Kingsman in a movie theater I have
reviewed before but I am familiar with. Sorry for not knowing how to find this
theater but as soon as I do I will go see a movie and post a review.
No comments:
Post a Comment