Hello everyone and happy saint Patrick’s day. I hope
everyone had a good and safe holiday. I just got back from seeing the Kingsman
and it was great. I went to the movie theater in LaGrange the AMC Quarry. I can’t
wait for it to come out on Blu-ray. It was a movie more for adults but still
very cool and funny full of action and suspense. I didn’t go out to eat this
time because I had a great family dinner at my uncle’s house before the movie.
It was delicious he made corn beef and cabbage. I am still not hungry I ate so
much. But thanks again Uncle Dan.
I won’t be able to do a post this weekend coming up but I might
try and fit a review in during the week so look out I will be just doing it
very randomly. I am really busy this week with finials and projects due for the
end of the quarter.
I would like to thank all my followers and commenters for
all their support and helping me go to the movies and feel less alone at the
movies. I am excited for the new movies coming out this summer and I hope you
all stay tuned for those reviews also. Hopefully soon I can partner up with
some of my friends that love movies just as much as I do.
Thanks again and check out my other social networking sites.
Please donate to help me go see more movies and have more
dinners.
This an awesome movie. I love the ending.
ReplyDeleteI heard Kingsman was amazing. Your review will be appreciated.
ReplyDelete