Saturday, January 24, 2015

First post



Hello readers my name is Jason Burke and this is a blog I created to post all my reviews of new movies that are out in theaters. I also plan on going to different theaters to review the theater and service itself. After each movie I will also be going to a different diner or bar and grill to eat and I will also let you all know how my night out was. There are new movies coming out all the time and I know that I am not always sure about going and spending the money on a horrible movie so let me do that for you. I will be reviewing the movie on the visuals, audio, and story. Not giving away any spoilers to the movie so you can enjoy it firsthand. There are many theaters across Chicago and not all of them are great and safe to watch a movie with your family. I will be reviewing as many movie theater as possible on their location, exterior, interior (if it looks safe), and the service. After the movie I will find a local place to eat and review it on the exterior, interior, service, and food quality. I am really new to blogger and just getting familiar with it and navigating around the site but movies must go on.
In my next post I will be giving details on the movie I decided to go see, what theater location, and possible a close place to eat. Thanks for reading and please add to your reading list! : )


2 comments:

  1. I think that this blog is a great idea. I am always looking to find new theaters and new movies to go and see. There is nothing that I hate more than spending a ton of money at a theater just to see a crappy movie. My girlfriend loves going to the movies and this blog will keep me informed on where to go and what to go see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in seeing where this is going to go too, I like trying out new places

    ReplyDelete